Rao Konidena of Rakon Energy LLC is an independent consultant focused on providing policy and testimony support, business development and training in wholesale energy markets.
Recent activities include:
- Helping an international wind and solar production forecasting company find US clients
- Working closely with a Minnesota based solar company to pull together proposal bids on commercial “behind-the-meter” solar projects
- Negotiating a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- Training regulators in Mexico, Colombia and Vietnam on distributed energy resources, ancillary services and demand response products.
- Also provided policy expertise in Energy Storage on FERC Order 841, and affidavit support for municipal utilities on a resource adequacy filing at FERC
Clients include Energy Storage Association, Spiegel & McDiarmid LLP, ConWX, Mouli Engineering, ESTA International, and Tuatara Group.
Want to read latest published articles? Click here.